Monday, October 1, 2012

Homework!

I'm back at school, so here's the latest homework stuff.

A penguin in the jungle for layout.

A bird struggling to get a worm from behind a rock...sort of (I don't really remember why I thought this was a good idea but it sure was fun to draw), also for layout.




And three magical girls based on a banana, a pear, and a milk carton for character design! Over the summer I worked hard to loosen up and understand form, but I'm happy to get back into "shape" again, heh! (oh god, that was awful). Look at that logo I made for myself, though. Too bad the color printers are broken. I am looking forward to diving back into exciting new shape dynamics this year. Till next time!

9 comments:

  1. Neat style! Those characters are just wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great work! I love the worm's scrub brush and shower cap!

    ReplyDelete
  3. penguin what are you doing in that rainforest!!

    (all these drawins are super cuteee)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks great Katie! Keep it up. How's school?

    ReplyDelete
  5. That penguin layout is fucking rad. That's some good Dan Hansen-ing there. In fact, wait a minute, all this stuff looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Excellent illustrations in your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Squeeeeeeeeee
    I love your arrrrrrt. <3 <3 I need to start doing homework again. <3

    ReplyDelete